How to enrol for the LLM
1. Enrol online
- All students are expected to login to the intranet and enrol online every year.
- If you are a new international non EU student, you need to first register in person and then enrol online
- Online enrolment is open from Monday, 19 September 2016.
- Login to the University Intranet, click on the green arrow and follow the step-by-step instructions
- Make corrections to your personal details and check you course and entry qualifications
- Confirm and select your modules as necessary. Browse module information on our Courses A-Z pages
- If you have a 100% student loan or sponsorship, you won't need to pay anything
- Otherwise make an online payment by card or set up a direct debit when you enrol
- Agree to the student declaration
2. Enrol in person at the College of Law and Criminology (Tuesday, 27 September 2016)
You will be expected to pick up course materials such as a teaching timetable, attend an induction talk advising you about your course and modules and choose your modules. Report to the Richard Price Lecture Theatre at 10am.
3. Induction Course (3 to 7 October, 2016)
This COMPULSORY course has been designed to integrate new LLM students into the College. It will explain the structure of the College and the LLM degrees for which they are registered. It will also familiarise students, particularly from overseas, with the main sources of common law and general principles of contract and tort law. The timetable will be supplied at enrolment.