Older news items are available in the news archive.
Five graduates from Swansea University’s School of Law have been awarded prizes as part of this year’s winter graduation reception. The range of accolades on offer reward the students for their consistent hard work and high standards while studying at the school.
Awards were given at a reception event, hosted at the Bay Campus, which celebrated the success and achievement of each and every graduate of the School of Law. The prizes were awarded as follows:
- The award for ‘highest academic achievement’ in Criminology was given to Alice Henson
- Nia baker was awarded the prize for ‘highest mark for dissertation’ in Criminology
- Receiving the IISTL award, a prize which encourages students to produce a research output of extremely high quality, was IISTL graduate, Andreas Siniväli
- The prize awarded for ‘highest mark in the Legal Practice Course’ (LPC) was given to Bernadette Payne
- James Powell picked up the award for 'highest mark in dissertation on the LLM in Legal Practice & Advanced Drafting'
Pictured are our prize winning graduates: (clockwise from top left) Alice Henson, Nia Baker, Bernadette Payne, Andreas Siniväli, and James Powell.
Congratulations to each of our graduates and prize winners, we wish you every success in the future! To view the full range of photos from the school's graduation reception event, see our Flickr album.
- Tuesday 16 January 2018 10.18 GMT
- Friday 12 January 2018 11.49 GMT
- Dean Richards