The Hillary Rodham Clinton School of Law at Swansea University will be hosting the inaugural LegalTech Wales Conference on January 31st 2018 at the Liberty Stadium, Swansea.
Applying technology to legal service delivery - challenges and opportunities
The legal profession faces unprecedented change, largely as a result of technologies such as artificial intelligence and Blockchain, while digital platforms that support access to justice are starting to fill the gaps created by changes to Legal Aid. This free of charge, one day open conference will highlight the challenges and opportunities associated with the application of technology in legal service delivery, and will showcase examples of LegalTech in practice.
- Professor Richard Susskind OBE
- Christina Blacklaws, Vice President of the Law Society
- Representatives from Acuity Legal, Capital Law and the LegalTech community
The conference is organised by the Hillary Rodham Clinton School of Law at Swansea University in association with Law Society Wales.
- Wednesday 6 December 2017 13.35 GMT
- Thursday 18 January 2018 14.59 GMT
- Dean Richards