Academic and Student Records - Academic Services

Description of the service

For students it includes :

  • Changes to your student status (Transfers, suspension and withdrawal) **
  • Tuition fees and funding **
  • Enrolment **
  • Changing your address **
  • Graduation, Certificates and Transcripts **
  • Examinations and Results *
  • CAS and visa applications **
  • International student queries **

For staff it includes (but is not limited to)

  • Intranet “Academic Records” processes *
  • Exam System *
  • Programme and Module Maintenance *
  • SITS student records system
  • Research Management System
  • HESA Student records

(*) These are available via the Swansea University’s Intranet

(**) These are available via Swansea University’s Website.

How to get help

The University’s knowledgebase is a good starting point to help resolve any queries you may have.

For further help for Academic and Student Records applications, students can contact the University’s MyUniHub:

Staff can contact the Academic Services Academic Records & Data Systems Team

If your query cannot be addressed by any of the above, then please contact the ISS Customer Service Team on 01792 (29)5500,  log a call through our Service Desk or visit the Information Desks in the Singleton Park or Bay Libraries.

Service Owner / Delivery Team

Aled Phillips
Head of Academic Records and Systems
Academic Services

Information Services and SystemsContact details are available here

NB. Please contact the Service Desk for all support enquiries, issues and suggestions.

Hours of operation / support

The support is offered by the Customer Service Team, whose hours vary across the academic year – these can be found here.

More complex queries that the Customer Service Team are unable to resolve will be dealt with between 8.30am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.