eduroam iPhone/iPad Manual Instructions
How to connect your iPhone to eduroam
Below are instructions on how to connect your iPhone or iPad manually to the eduroam wireless network. (For automatic setup for iPhone and iPad please see details here).
You must register the iPhone first here. To do this connect to Swansea Uni-setup wifi network.
1. Turn on the Wireless and you will be presented with a list of wireless networks.
2. Click on the eduroam option in the list.
3. You will now be asked for the username and password.
4. Enter your username as your email address. e.g. email@example.com
5. Enter your email password.
6. You will now be presented with our certificate.
7. Click on Trust
8. You should now see the list of wireless networks with eduroam ticked.
9. This means you are now connected to eduroam.
12. You are now connected.