International non-EU enrolment and the points based immigration system
If you are not from an EU or EEA country and Switzerland you will need:
- a passport and a visa which entitles you to study at Swansea University
- a UK term address and postcode
- the means to pay at least 50% of your tuition fees or proof a sponsor will pay on your behalf.
All international students need to:
- register their immigration documents and enrol before the start of teaching or before commencing research.
- if you are pursuing short English Language Training (ELT) courses, you are expected to enrol within two weeks of the start date of their course.
- If you have a Tier 4 visa and cannot enrol, Swansea University is obliged to notify the Home Office and there is a real risk your visa will be curtailed.