Mandarin classes for students
Classes for 2012/2013 academic year will start the week commencing the 22nd October.
What's on Offer?
- You can study at complete beginners level, which is suitable for those who have never studied Mandarin before.
- If you studied Mandarin previously, you can join the advanced beginners/intermediate class. Please check with the tutor if you are unsure which class to join.
- Classes are free of charge.
- There are no credits or certificates awarded for the classes.
- Students taking up these classes will get priority for the Summer in China programmes.
- These classes are open to all students. However, there are restrictions on the Summer in China programme where we cannot allow final year students to take part.
- The classes run once a week for 2 hours at various times. You must choose from the list below.
- All classes will be on campus.
There is a maximum of 40 students per session and these sessions will be filled on a first come first served basis.
To book please email your first and second choice of session along with your name, student number, course and level of study to firstname.lastname@example.org
SECOND SEMESTER CLASSES START WEEK COMMENCING JANUARY 28TH UP UNTIL THE END OF TERM
Wednesday 13:00 until 15:00, Fulton House Lecture Room 3
Friday 12:00 until 14:00, Fulton House Seminar Room A
Friday 14:30 until 16:30, Fulton House Seminar Room A
Advanced Beginners (suitable for students that attended beginners Mandarin classes last year)
Thursday 15:00 until 17:00, Kier Hardie 248
Intermediate (suitable for students that went on a language focused summer programme to China)
Thursdays 13:00 until 15:00, Vivian 919