How to Apply
1. Contact your college to determine if your degree scheme allows you to study abroad. A list of study abroad co-ordinators can be found here.
2. Research which destinations are more appropriate for your degree and interests. Check out our Interactive Map to see possible destinations.
3. Liaise with your college about availability, attend a departmental Options Meeting and provide your preferences. Destinations and options will change annually.
4. Check your email regularly for details of Global Opportunities fairs and information sessions run by the Go Global Team. Details can also be found here.
5. The Go Global Team will assist with your host university application.
6. You will be invited to a Pre-Departure event to ensure you are fully prepared for your time abroad.