Visa Requirements

Citizens of EU or EEA countries and Switzerland only need a valid passport or ID card for entry into any EU country.

If you are not a citizen of the EU or an EEA couuntry or Switzerland: As part of the application process, your host institution will provide you with information about any visa requirements. International students can also seek further advice from Swansea University's International Student Advisory Service (ISAS).