Travel to other countries

Information about applying for a visa to other countries

  • If you would like to visit other countries while studying in the UK, click on the country or area links below to find out more.
  • Most embassies or Visa Application Centres will require you to submit your application in-person in Cardiff or London, though it is possible for them to return your passport and documents by post later on.
  • International@CampusLife cannot apply on your behalf.  We have put together some information which you may find useful.  We can also check your application and documents before your appointment to give our opinion on your application. 
  • However the International@CampusLife advisers are not experts on visa rules and procedures for the countries below, so we may not be able to answer all your questions.  You may need to contact the Embassy or Visa Centre yourself.  

Schengen visa

Applying for a visa to Europe


Applying for a visa to the Republic of Ireland


Applying for a visa to the United States


Applying for a visa to China


Applying for a visa to Japan


Applying for a visa to India


Applying for a visa to Zambia


Applying for a visa to Australia