ILS affiliation provides early stage businesses with one of the swiftest and most effective ways of developing a relationship with ILS. Linking with the ILS you will be able to access many of the benefits of being part of the Life Science cluster. This is a useful pre-cursor to becoming a Client Organisation of the ILS. The scheme is also available to more established Life Science businesses interested in collaborating with ILS and networking with others already based at ILS as well as ILS graduates. The scheme allows you to have access to the services provided to Client Organisations, plus the use of a hot-desk.
- Use of meeting and conference rooms, specialist facilities and equipment in the ILS
- Access to seminars and workshops organised by the ILS
- Invitation to networking events providing the opportunity to collaborate and share best practice with other Affiliates and Client Organisations
- Included on the College of Medicine News Bulletin distribution list
- Access to Business Support staff
- Access to a serviced desk in a shared suite, which includes telephone and IT links and reception support
(Access to services and facilities are subject to availability and reasonable use. Any direct costs incurred will be recharged to the Affiliate)
There are two packages available, depending on the level of access you require:
The Affiliate Membership package entitles you to occasional use of a shared, serviced desk within an office suite shared with other Affiliates. The annual membership fee is £250 (plus VAT).
The Resident Affiliate Membership package entitles you to constant use of a dedicated, serviced desk within an office suite shared with other Affiliates. The monthly membership fee is £150 (plus VAT).
Both membership packages are based on an initial 12 month period and membership runs from the 1st of the month in which the agreement is undertaken.
We expect that you will wish to participate fully in the networking opportunities available through being an ILS Affiliate and would encourage you to actively seek collaborative relationships with College of Medicine staff, ILS and other Client Organisations.
If you are interested in becoming an Affiliate or Resident Affiliate Member of the ILS, please complete and email back the relevant form below or contact the Business Development team directly.
Click here to go back to Working With Us