Find out more about our work-based learning programmes
Studying our work-based learning programmes at Swansea University’s College of human and health Sciences, means you no longer need to take time out of work to upgrade your health and social care qualifications.
Our work-based learning programmes allow you to gain academic credits for practice development work being undertaken in your work environment. Our focus is your personal and professional development.
- Enhanced Professional Practice, BSc (Hons) / Graduate Diploma
- Enhanced Paramedic Practice BSc (Hons)
- Enhanced Professional Practice, MSc / PGDip / PGCert
- Doctorate in Professional Practice
- Enhanced Practice, CertHE
- Enhanced Professional Practice, DipHE
- Enhanced Neonatal Care, PGCert
- Enhanced Professional Midwifery Practice, MSc/PGDip