Find out more about our work-based learning programmes
Studying our work-based learning programmes with Swansea University’s College of human and health Sciences, means you no longer need to take time out of work to engage with Continuous Professional Development through academic study.
Our generic work-based learning programmes allow you to gain academic credits for practice development work being undertaken in your work environment. Our focus is your personal and professional development.
- Enhanced Professional Practice, MSc / PGDip / PGCert
- Enhanced Professional Midwifery Practice, MSc/PGDip
- Enhanced Neonatal Care, PGCert
- Enhanced Professional Practice, BSc (Hons) / Graduate Diploma
- Enhanced Paramedic Practice BSc (Hons)
- Enhanced Professional Practice, DipHE
- Enhanced Practice, CertHE