Global Opportunities for Society and Wellbeing Students
Students studying Society and Wellbeing courses at the College of Human and Health Sciences have an opportunity to participate in a Homestay Scheme with the University of Houston, Texas.
To be eligible students must be studying one of the following courses:
- 2nd Year Undergraduate Social Work
- 1st Year Postgraduate Social Work
- 2nd Year Undergraduate Health and Social Care
- 2nd Year Undergraduate Social Policy
- 2nd Year Undergraduate Social Sciences
Partnered with the Graduate College of Social Work in the University of Houston, Texas, students will have the opportunity to participate in classes and carry out agency and cultural visits.
This Global Opportunity is expected to take place from the 1st September to the 22nd September 2018.
Students will have access to funding to contribute towards the cost of the scheme.