Where can I study?
We currently have Opportunities available in the following institutions in Scandinavia:
• Professionshøjskolen Metropol, Denmark (Nursing students)
• Diakonia-Ammattikorkeakoulu, Finland (Nursing students)
• Högskolan i Jönköping, Sweden (Nursing students)
• Mälardalen University, Sweden (Nursing students)
• Jesenice Visoka sola za zdravstveno nego - Faculty of Health Care Jesenice (FHCJ)
How much will it cost?
Students who participate in the programme can apply for Erasmus Funding, which will contribute to their cost of living whilst overseas. Full details can be found on the Go Global website here:
How long will I be there?
The placement will take place over 3 calendar months (90 days) in the second semester of your second year of study.
How do I prepare for my time abroad?
There are many things you need to take into account when Studying Abroad. Click here to find out more about Health and Safety while overseas:
How do I find out more information?
If you would like to be sent more information about the Study Abroad scheme, you can complete the enquiry form here
How do I find out more about Erasmus+?
If you would like to find out more about Erasmus+, click here to visit our FAQ’s