On Friday the 23rd March 2018 the Health and Wellbeing Academy will host a Pain Toolkit workshop led by Pete Moore, author of the Pain Toolkit, for people who live with persistent pain. This workshop will provide you with handy tips and skills to support you along the way to managing your pain.
What will it cover?
- Overcoming day-today problems living with pain.
- The benefits of self-managing pain.
- Understanding the tools in the Paint Toolkit and how to use them.
- How to work effectively with your doctor and healthcare professionals.
- How to set realistic goals and action planning.
- How to problem solve setbacks.
- Knowing what to do, if something goes wrong
The Pain Toolkit workshop is led by an experienced Pain Toolkit Trainer, Pete Moore author and founder of the Pain Toolkit, who lives with persistent pain and is a good self-manager.
The workshop is delivered in a relaxed and friendly environment and incorporating time for questions and discussion.
Date: Friday 23rd March 2018
Attendees can choose to attend either the morning or afternoon session.
Morning workshop: 9:30am - 1pm
Afternoon workshop: 2pm - 5:30pm
Location: Health and Wellbeing Academy, Swansea University, Singleton Campus. SA2 8PP - a map of the venue can be found here.
Cost: £10 per person - attendees will need to pay for their workshop upon registration on the day.
Register your interest today via the following link: https://chhs-paintoolkit-workshop-23march.eventbrite.com
For more information, please contact Maddie Saracutu on email@example.com
- Tuesday 19 December 2017 04.09 GMT
- Tuesday 19 December 2017 14.13 GMT
- Swansea University