On the 9th June 2017 Swansea University hosted the Welsh Centre for Practice Innovation (WCPI) Conference in collaboration with Hywel Dda and ABMU University Health Boards.
Around 100 practitioners from these boards attended the event at Swansea Waterfront Museum to network, share examples of innovative practice and listen to national speakers from the Royal College of Nursing, the National Institute of Clinical Excellence and the Foundation of Nursing Studies.
The conference featured keynote presentations from:
- Elaine Whitby, NICE and RCN
- Jo Odell, Practice Development Facilitator, Patients First Programme, Foundation of Nursing Studies
- Sharon Williams, Health Foundation Improvement Science Fellow at the Swansea Centre for Improvement & Innovation
- Helen Howson, Director, Bevan Commission
Please see the links below to view each keynote presentation made on the day:
- Wednesday 8 February 2017 14.20 GMT
- Wednesday 26 July 2017 10.20 GMT
- Dean Richards