The College of Human and Health Sciences is hosting an International 2-day event themed on ‘Promoting Health and Wellbeing’, on the 18th and 19th July 2018.
The aim of the event is:
- To share learning between academics and researchers within Health and Social Care from across Europe
- To promote interprofessional research, policy and practice interventions.
- To promote faculty and student exchanges.
International co-ordinators are most welcome. You will have the opportunity to learn about our programmes, research and visit our Health and Wellbeing Academy which provides a range of services to the public.
There will be a cultural evening where you will have the opportunity to taste Welsh food and enjoy traditional Welsh musical entertainment.
We look forward to welcoming you to Wales!
Register your place today via our event website: https://chhs-international-event-2018.eventbrite.co.uk
Call for abstracts
You are invited to submit an abstract for a poster or oral presentation. Please download the guidance here. The call is open for abstracts until the 29th June 2018.
Please submit your abstract to f.J.Stewart@swansea.ac.uk and in the heading of your email please state CHHS International event.
For further information please contact Professor Joy Merrell at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday 28 February 2018 08.54 GMT
- Wednesday 9 May 2018 17.03 BST
- Rhian Morgan