Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
- Applicants must be classed as a full-time international student for fee paying purposes (non-EU).
- Applicants progressing from Pre-University courses in ICWSand students currently studying at Swansea university are not eligible for the award.
- The scholarship may be awarded in conjunction with other scholarships offered by the International Development Office at Swansea University, at the DISCRETION of the Scholarship committee.
- Applications will only be considered from students who have applied FOR and accepted an offer for a Postgraduate taught programme at the College of Human and Health Sciences , Swansea University. applicants must also provide evidence to show that they have sufficient living expenses in line with UKVI Tier 4 Visa requirements.
- Awards are available for full-time study only.
- Scholarships will be used to offset tuition fees.
- Successful candidates will have their tuition fees levied at enrolment. Candidates must confirm acceptance of their scholarship, accept an offer of a place on an eligible programme and pay their £2000 deposit.
- Award of scholarship will be subject to satisfactory academic progression.
- If it is deemed necessary for a Scholarship holder to suspend their studies, the scholarship will be held on the university account and carried forward to the year of the resumption of studies and the candidate will be expected to pay their personal contribution on a pro-rata basis.
- If in the view of the Head of the Department, a Scholarship holder’s progress is deemed to be unsatisfactory, the Scholarship may be withdrawn. A Scholarship may also be withdrawn on grounds of failure to comply with any of the conditions attached to the Award. The candidate may be required to repay to the University any award which has been made, either in whole or in part, as determined by the Committee. If the scholar feels that such a withdrawal is unjustified s/he may appeal in writing to the Recruitment Manager at the College of Human and Health Sciences Marketing, Recruitment, Internationalisation and Development Office within 15 working days of the date of notification.