Postgraduate degrees for international students
Postgraduate Research Degrees
We offer a number of postgraduate research degrees, including:
- MPhil/PhD Ageing Studies
- MPhil/PhD Childhood Studies
- MPhil/PhD Health Science
- MPhil/PhD Social Work and Social Care
- MPhil/PhD Social Policy
- Doctorate in Professional Practice
- MPhil/PhD Psychology
To find out more about any of these programmes, or to discuss your research idea with one of our staff, please download our postgraduate research degrees brochure. This will give you an insight into the research expertise and degrees we have on offer.
Why study here?
- Our postgraduate degrees are multi-professional and internationally renowned.
- Swansea University provides international students with outstanding opportunities to earn money, gain work experience and enhance their employment prospects.
- An outstanding 95% of Swansea University graduates are employed or pursuing higher degrees within six months of graduating, and are among the most sought after by UK employers.
Postgraduate taught degrees for international students
There are a wide variety of postgraduate degrees for students interested in human and health sciences, at Swansea University.
- MSc Abnormal and Clinical Psychology
- MSc Ageing Studies
- MA Childhood Studies
- MSc Chronic Condition Management
- MSc Cognitive Neuroscience
- MA Developmental and Therapeutic Play
- MA/PgD/PgC Education for the Health Professions
- MSc Health Care Management
- MSc Nursing
- MSc Public Health and Health Promotion
- MSc Public Health and Partnerships in Care
- MSc Research Methods in Psychology
- MSc Social Research Methods
English Language requirements
English language requirements for undergraduate (Bachelor’s degree) usually IELTS 6.0 to 6.5 or approved equivalent.
If you need advice about the suitability of your qualifications, please contact the Admissions Office.
If you are thinking of applying to come to Swansea University to study as an international student, there is lots more information on this page, www.swan.ac.uk/international/, including details on studying, student life, careers, employability, and information relevant to your home country.
For further information on the College of Human and Health Sciences, see the About Us pages.
If you have a question or query that you can't find the answer to on the website, please use our online enquiry form.
No doubt, the training at Swansea University offers me a platform for career advancement and a competitive edge over other professionals in a field that presents an abundance of job opportunities to suit a variety of interests and skills.
Student Abiamuwe Samuel Chukwuemeke, Nigeria