Modules Delivered in Clinical Practice
Over the past few years the College of Human and Health Sciences has worked closely with colleagues in clinical practice to develop modules with a strong clinical focus that are delivered in the workplace.
- Causes And Management of Critical Illness
- Foundation in Intensive Care Nursing
- Rapid Response to Acute Illness and Management of Critical Illness
- Resuscitation and Management of the Critically Ill Patient 1
- Resuscitation and Management of the Critically Ill Patient 2
Burns and Plastics
Unscheduled and Emergency Care
Care of the Older Person
We also have a number of Clinical Modules and Programmes being developed or awaiting validation - for more information, click here.