Level 6 Modules
To study at level 6 students need to have 120 level 5 credits, which must include the research and critical appraisal module, or an accepted equivalent.
- Care of the Patient with Diabetes Mellitus
- Community Practitioner Nurse Prescribing (V150)
- Contemporary Issues in Health Care
- Contemporary Issues in Forensic Mental Health Nursing
- Developing Expertise in the Supervision of Midwives - 40 credit points
- Enhanced Practice for Upper and/or Lower Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Nurses
- Evidence Based Practice (dissertation)
- Evidence Based Infection Control and Management
- Foundations in Physiology and Health Assessment
- Fundamentals of Community Practice (SPQ) / Foundations of Community Care (Non SPQ)
- Managing Mental Health Conditions in Physically Ill Patients
- Men's Health
- Starting your Professional Development
- The Nursing Management of Parkinson’s Disease Related Conditions
- Managing Respiratory Conditions in Primary Care
- Teaching and Learning for Practice Teachers
- Recognition and Management of Cardiovascular Conditions in Primary Care
All level 6 modules can be taken as stand-alone/short courses, by a range of health care professionals, or can form part of
a post-registration modular degree.
Some of the modules are optional and therefore will only run if there are sufficient numbers of students selecting them.
Please download the following application documents: