Level 6 Modules
To study at level 6 students need to have 120 level 5 credits, which must include the research and critical appraisal module, or an accepted equivalent.
- Care of the Patient with Diabetes Mellitus
- Community Practitioner Nurse Prescribing (V150)
- Contemporary Issues in Health Care
- Contemporary Issues in Forensic Mental Health Nursing
- Developing Expertise in the Supervision of Midwives - 40 credit points
- Enhanced Practice for Upper and/or Lower Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Nurses
- Evidence Based Practice (dissertation)
- Evidence Based Infection Control and Management
- Foundations in Physiology and Health Assessment
- Fundamentals of Community Practice (SPQ) / Foundations of Community Care (Non SPQ)
- Managing Mental Health Conditions in Physically Ill Patients
- Men's Health
- Starting your Professional Development
- The Nursing Management of Parkinson’s Disease Related Conditions
All level 6 modules can be taken as stand-alone/short courses, by a range of health care professionals, or can form part of
a post-registration modular degree.
Some of the modules are optional and therefore will only run if there are sufficient numbers of students selecting them.
For further information and application forms please contact our Admissions Office on:
+44 (0)1792 518531 or email@example.com