Level 4 Modules and Certificates
Level 4 modules are aimed at support workers in health and social care. The work is of the same level as those studying in their first year at University.
Full Certificate Programmes:
- The Administration of Influenza Immunisations, Pneumococcal Vaccinations and Vitamin B12 Injections by Healthcare Support Workers (HCSWs) within Primary Care Settings
- Clinical Decision Making for Support Workers
- Introduction to Health Care Practice
- Introduction to Health Sciences
- Starting your Practice Development
- Palliative and end of life care for Health Care Support Workers
Entry requirements for level 4 modules vary. Please contact the module leader if you require any further information.
Applicants employed by Hywel Dda Health Board or Abertawe Bro Morgannwg Health Board, who wish to receive financial assistance and/or study leave to attend courses, are advised to contact their managers before applying.
If you don’t have a professional qualification and are not sure if you have the necessary credit points to study your chosen module, please email Mr Gareth Davies, Academic Services Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org to check your status.