A Gift from the Grounds Team – Win one of our hand carved stools!
The most fun or unusual way to grow your cress seeds wins!
- Choose a fun container in which to sow your cress seeds
- Fill your “container” with soil
- Break off a seed stick
- Push the pointed end into soil up to the depth line and water
- Press the seeds in lightly and sprinkle with a little extra soil
- Place your “pot” in a sunny, indoor location – e.g. your window sill
- Spray regularly with water to keep moist
- The seeds will sprout in about 2-3 days
- When your sprouts have grown, take a pic and send with your email address to P.D.Edwards@Swansea.ac.uk
- The two lucky winners will be notified at the end of October