FANTASTIC SUSTAINABLE TRAVEL NEWS FOR 2017/18
Unibus Price Changes:
- Term time prices have increased by £5
- Academic and annual prices have increased by £10
Buy your staff bus pass now before 24 September 2017 and beat the increase!
More Great News for Students and Staff Travelling by Unibus in 2017/18!
- 24 hour service (Monday to Saturday) on number 8 & number 4 buses!
- Improved weekend service: number 10 service to run half hourly on Saturdays and hourly on Sundays!
- Increased capacity & frequency across all services!
- Please note the number 8x service times are changing from September 25th to 20 past the hour and 10 to the hour.
Other Sustainable Travel News
Cycle to Work
Our fantastic staff Cycle to Work scheme is now available year round! Join us at the Cycle Solutions pop up shop for staff. View and try out the bikes and place your order!
- 10 August, 10am-3pm – Singleton Park Campus
- 31 August, 10am-3pm – Bay Campus
New Adventure Travel (NAT) - Discounted Travel for Staff & Students
Find out more at: http://myunijourney.traveline.cymru/swansea-university/
Free Travel in Wales at Weekends on Traws Cymru Services!
To celebrate National Bus to Work Week Welsh Government has launched a new initiative providing free travel on Traws Cymru Services in Wales on the weekends. The T6 service which operates between Swansea Quadrant and Brecon stops in the Bay Campus! This means students can travel for free to the City Centre on Saturdays and Sundays on the T6 services. Find out more here