Careers Fair 2015
On Thursday the 8th and Friday the 9th of October Swansea University will be hosting the 2015 Careers Fair.
This will be the first careers fair that is hosted first at the Bay Campus and then the next day at the Singleton Campus.
For more information on these events and to register yourself or your organisation to attend please click here.
Contact the Swansea Employability Academy by emailing email@example.com or contact a member of our Work Placements Team:
- Lucy J Williams, Senior Work Placements Advisor, Tel: 01792 606362, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simeon Smith, Work Placement & Employment Co-ordinator, Tel: 01792 606730, Email: email@example.com
- College/Department Links: College of Engineering, College of Health and Human Sciences, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Information Services and Systems, School of Management.
- Mike Hargreaves, Work Placement & Employment Co-ordinator, Tel: 01792 513139, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College/Department Links: Santander, College of Science, College of Medicine, Student Services, Planning and Strategic Projects Unit, Institutes of Life Science 1&2, Swansea Academy of Learning and Teaching, Swansea Academy of Inclusivity and Learner Support, Student's Union, Estates.
- Helyn Kirtley, Work Placement & Employment Co-ordinator, Tel: 01792 513139, Email: email@example.com
- College/Department Links: International Development Office, Academic Services, Academic Partnerships, Office of the Vice-Chancellor, Governance Services, Academi Hywel Teifi, College of Arts and Humanities, College of Law.
Careers Fair 2015
We have great pleasure in inviting your organisation to exhibit at Swansea University's annual Careers Fairs in October 2015.
This autumn we will open our brand new £450 million Bay Campus and to reflect this new dual campus position of Swansea University, we are hosting two Careers Fairs: one at each site, held on consecutive days to give graduate employers the maximum opportunity to meet our students.
The first event will take place on Thursday 8th October 2015 at Bay Campus (home to just under 5,000 students) and will be particularly focused on undergraduate and postgraduate students studying Engineering, Sports Science, all aspects of Business, Management, Economics, including Marketing, Accounting, HR Operations & Supply Analytics.
On Friday 9th October 2015 at Singleton Campus, which is home to over 9,000 students, the event will be focussed on undergraduate and postgraduate students studying Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Bioscience, English, History, Geography, Politics, Law, Languages, Medicine, Biochemistry, Genetics and a wide variety of Human & Health Sciences.
The new campus is part of the University’s vision to become a world leading institution, facilitating increased collaboration with industry, combined with top quality research and excellent teaching, as we head towards our 100th anniversary in 2020. The two campuses are less than 6 miles apart, equidistant from the city centre.
Further information can be found at
For further information on the Swansea Employability Academy, please visit:
The cost to exhibit is £250 + VAT per event or a special rate of £425 + VAT to attend both (an additional charge for the provision of electricity).
Swansea University is in the Top 20 for graduate employability. Over 3,500 students attended the annual careers fair in the last 2 years. It is a great opportunity for employers/organisations to have access to students from all disciplines and at all levels of their study.
We very much hope that you/your organisation will be able to join us at one or both of these events.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.