Employment Opportunities at ELTS
Current Job Opportunities in ELTS
ELTS is currently advertising for summer 2017 tutor positions:
Closing date 20th March 2017. There are 29 positions avaialble.
Working at ELTS
ELTS occasionally recruits new staff throughout the year and there are always good opportunities during the busy summer periods.
ELTS expects applications from prospective teaching staff who have, as a minimum, 2 years' full time post certification experience.
As ELTS teaches students who are occasionally under 18 years of age, the following process will be followed before confirmation of successful application is communicated:
- References will be followed up.
- All gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily.
- Proof of identity and qualifications will be required.
- Reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason that they should not be employed in situations where they have responsibility for or substantial access to persons under 18.
- Appropriate Criminal Records Bureau checks will be carried out.
For further details or to submit a CV for consideration, please email Jo Parfitt, Head of Department, ELTS.