Course Code: 348
This session is aimed at anyone who needs an overview of how to manage risks in a controlled fashion.
This session is aimed at anyone who needs an overview of how to manage risks in a controlled fashion. This session will explain simple approaches to managing risks and also provide guidance on University practices in regard to risk management.
This session includes practical exercises and will cover:
- why risk management is beneficial to being successful
- how to identify and properly document risks
- how to decide on mitigating actions
- simple overview of how risks are managed and escalated within the university
At the end of the session, participants will:
- Have an understanding of the benefits of risk management
- Have an understanding of the University policy and practices on risk management
- Be able to identify and document risks and then mitigate them
How to Apply
To book a place via our online booking system please log into ABW using your Swansea username and password. You will need the course code to search for your chosen course outline and for forthcoming dates. A user guide can be found here.