How to book a course
Our online programme lists all the courses we have on offer during the 2018/19 Academic Year.
For further information on the courses and to book, please go to Agresso Business World (ABW): ABW Self Service using your Swansea username and password.
Under “Your development”, click on “Course Catalogue”. For course overview, venue, dates etc, click on the Magnifying Glass to the left of the screen (“Zoom”).
A user guide can be found here.
- Introduction to MS SharePoint 2013 - Level 1 (496)
- Tribal SITS - Student Record System (321)
- SU Events Calendar (306)
- MS SharePoint 2013 - Level 2 (546)
- Timeware Management (318)
- Oracle Discoverer - business intelligence reporting (547)
- Knowledge Base - Swansea University FAQs (548)
- TerminalFour CMS Training (552)
- Google Analytics for Beginners (536)
Computeraid Courses (for MS Office applications):
Swansea University use an external provider, Computeraid, for training in MS Office applications. Computeraid courses run regularly throughout the year at the training centre in Wind Street, Swansea.
Please contact email@example.com (01792 615550) for details of forthcoming dates and the University’s discounted rate.
To book a place, please complete the Computeraid Booking Form 2018-19
and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The courses available are:
- Access Level 1
- Access Level 2
- Access Level 3
- Excel Level 1
- Excel Level 2
- Excel Level 3
- PowerPoint Level 1
- PowerPoint Level 2
- Word Level 1
- Word Level 2
- Word Level 3
- Publisher Level 2
- Publisher Level 1
- Introduction to Outlook