How to book a course
Our online programme lists all the courses we have on offer during the 2018/19 Academic Year.
For further information on the courses and to book, please go to Agresso Business World (ABW): ABW Self Service using your Swansea username and password.
Under “Your development”, click on “Course Catalogue”. For course overview, venue, dates etc, click on the Magnifying Glass to the left of the screen (“Zoom”).
A user guide can be found here.
- ABW Purchase to Pay (525)
- Assertiveness (132)
- Customer Service (0056)
- Developing Resilience in others (582)
- Effective Presentations (366)
- Effective Recruitment & Selection - Professional Services (0042)
- Equality Impact Assessment (110)
- General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR): An Introduction (398)
- Induction (0044)
- Mentoring Skills (584)
- Resilience (581)
- Staff Volunteering Scheme Induction (419)
- Supporting Employability within Swansea University (493)
- Taking and Writing Minutes (583)
- Time Management (133)
- UKVI Immigration Compliance Overview (544)
- VC's Welcome (0073)
- Welsh Language Confidence Course (475)
- Welsh Language Meet and Greet Course (418)
- Welsh Language Proficiency (421)
- Welsh Language Standards in Practice (371)
- What are Autism Spectrum Conditions (281)
- What is ADHD? (575)
Department of Adult Continuing Education (DACE)
For information on courses available through DACE, please go to: http://www.swansea.ac.uk/dace/