Whether you are considering hosting a sports event, are a delegate wanting to keep fit or planning an activity as part of your stay in Swansea, the University Sports Centre will be pleased to help.
Few universities can rival our great facilities, available to all visitors to the University and only six minutes walk from the campus. They include:
- a double court size sports hall - two floodlit water based Astroturf pitches
- an 80+ station gymnasium (for experienced users) - football and rugby pitches
- squash courts - an 8-lane athletics stadium
- outdoor tennis courts - indoor athletics training centre
- the Wales National Pool, the 50m 8-lane competition pool for Wales
In addition to the Sports Centre the University has extensive playing fields at the edge of the city with pitches for football, rugby, cricket and lacrosse.
If you would like to discuss a sports event you are considering hosting at Swansea please contact Conference Services on 01792 513126 or email email@example.com . Our experienced event management team will be pleased to help.
We have successfully hosted:
- European U21’s Women Hockey Championship - British University Games - HM Revenue and Customs National Sports Day - British Colleges Sport National Championship Weekend - Land Registry Annual Sports competition - FIRA Rugby World Cup for Under 18’s - Nortel’s Football World Cup - UK Triathlon Camps - many national and UK swimming events - HASSRA Eisteddfod
You may want to look further afield to take the opportunity to surf, sail, hike, pony trek, climb or cycle around Gower. Click on the or Gower-watersports to see what is available. For information on events and centres run by the City click on the City's Leisure site. Click also for the City's list of registered activity providers. Conference Services links with Gower Surfing to provide overnight accommodation.