Conference and meeting rooms
Centred around a multi-purpose Great Hall complex, the Bay Campus is perfect for academic conferences, association general meetings, corporate events, exhibitions, product launches, day meetings, performances and more. Facilities include:
- Great Hall complex with 700 seat auditorium; 3 large break out lecture theatres; and several other break out rooms;
- Complex includes mezzanine level with catering facility perfect for receptions, launches and exhibitions;
- Auditorium space is partly flat-floor so can be configured to requirements including performances, exhibitions, product demonstrations;
- Numerous other lecture theatres and classroom spaces around the campus to provide further break out rooms, exhibition space or host smaller conferences as required;
- All rooms fitted out with audio-visual capabilities;
- All new campus accommodation with at least 600 bedrooms available during July, August and early September;
- Private beach fronting onto Swansea Bay; a perfect venue for outdoor receptions, barbecues, teambuilding activities;
- 800 acre site including a fantastic nature reserve / site of special scientific interest, ideal for unwinding at the end of long day;
- Facilities available for delegates including dining, shops, and a sports hall;
- Free car parking spaces available (limited capacity);
- Location easily accessible by road, just 5 minutes from M4 Junction 42 and from Swansea city centre.
Day delegate rate from £36.00 and 24 hour rate from £105.60
To enquire or book, call our Conference & Events team on +44 (0) 1792 295665 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org .
To find out more about the Bay Campus development - including the latest news, construction photos, computer generated images and more, visit our campus development page.