- BSc Computer Science is a broad curiosity-driven (that is, you can choose to specialize without restrictions) degree. This degree leads to a qualification that will enable graduates to enter careers across the broad range of computing specialisms. It is our most popular degree.
- BSc Software Engineering concentrates more on the skills needed for a career in the software industry by focussing on the process of building software to a specification.
- MEng Computing is a four-year degree leading to a Masters qualification. This degree is aimed at those students who are committed to a career in the software development industry.
- BSc Computer Science (including Foundation Year) is intended for students who do not have the appropriate qualifications to directly start our degrees. The foundation year includes a wide range of relevant content that both prepare students for the BSc in Computer Science, BSc in Software Engineering and MEng Computing, as well as enabling them to experience other subjects in Science at Swansea.
- BSc Mathematics for Computer Science is about the fundamental mathematics foundation of computing.
- FdSc Foundation Degree in Science is a work-based degree, open only to employees of companies, which delivers the core of the first two years of our other degree courses in the context of the student's employment through work-based learning activities.