Invitation to Community Partners
Statutory bodies, non-governmental organisations, local support groups and practitioners engaged in efforts to address the issues faced by children displaced across borders are warmly invited to become involved in the consortium and to contribute to the conference. Participation may take many forms including contributing experiences, sharing approaches taken to problems and highlighting good practice as well as identifying systemic and practical problems and potential solutions.
- Tanya Faye Herring email@example.com
- Jane Williams Jane.M.Williams@Swansea.ac.uk
- Tracey Maegusuku-Hewett T.Maegusuku-Hewett@Swansea.ac.uk
Volunteer at the conference
Get involved by donating some of your time during the conference as a volunteer. Students are encouraged to apply for this unique opportunity, which will require you to do couple of short shifts and allow you plenty of time to meet the delegates, try your ideas and take part in the conference.
Selected Shift descriptions
- Welcome and registration attendant - Assist conference staff with registration tasks, help with the distribution of registration materials
- Directional Staff – Help attendees find their way around the meeting space.
- Floater – You will help fill open shifts and assist with miscellaneous tasks as needed.
- Poster support – Setting up and supporting poster presentations.
- Move-Out Assistant – Assist with packing up registration at the end of the conference
- Session support – checking and helping to ensure that audio visual equipment is working properly, in collaboration with Audio-Visual services
Please contact Tanya Faye Herring firstname.lastname@example.org for further information