Everyone has a different student experience when they start university. At Swansea University, you can be assured that we are just as concerned about your son or daughter's welfare as we are about their academic studies and performance.
Welfare@CampusLife are here to provide advice and guidance to students on a range of welfare issues including:
- Family upheaval
- Relationship breakdown
- Issues for pregnant students
- Public Health (such as TB and meningitis)
- Homesickness and Culture Shock
- Bullying or harassment
- Serious incidents
- Difficulties adjusting to university life or struggling to make friends
- Ill health or hospitalisation
- And anything else which you may be concerned about - if you're not sure if we can help, please get in touch and ask.
Follow our new social media sites for all your CampusLife information, events and to meet the team.