Singleton Park Campus

Our 47 acre Singleton Park campus was established in 1920. It is in a superb location within a park, close to the city centre and stone’s throw from a sandy beach. 

In 2010 we embarked on a programme of change and transformation and have already invested over £72 million. The ongoing programme is maximising the potential of the existing buildings by improving both their aesthetic appeal and energy performance. 

There have been significant developments at Singleton Park Campus over the last few years to include the building of Institute of Life Science 2 (Centre for Nanohealth) and refurbishments of many lecture theatres (Wallace, Grove), building facades (Faraday) and retail offer ( Fulton House shops and cafes). The ongoing programme is maximising the potential of the existing buildings by improving both their aesthetic appeal and energy performance.