Talented graduates to strengthen the workforce
Careers and Employability staff have contact daily with many large and small employers and have built up an excellent knowledge of recruitment and selection principles and practice. We can advise generally on advertising and promotion, and on typical selection methods - application forms, curriculum vitae, interviews and assessment centres.
- Advertising vacancies - see our simple online system where you can create your own vacancy advertisements on our website
- An annual Careers Fair, employers' talks programme and interview facilities
- Arranging placements and work tasters
- Advising on developing links with academic departments
- Understanding employer needs and trends
Gradintel career matchmaking service
As an additon to its range of vacancy services, the University offers the innovative Gradintel.com online recruitment service. Gradintel.com helps students and graduates find the 'right job', matching student profiles to employers' opportunity profiles. Structured and comparable candidate information is available for Employer Members to pinpoint high-potential graduate level talent.
Please see the Careers and Employability Service website for further information.