Tilt is part of the Work-Based Learning initiative and is funded by the European Social Fund (ESF). Under this funding, companies or individuals located within the Convergence Region of Wales may be eligible for fully funded training.
The Tilt project team can advise each individual or business as to their eligibility – but if you or your business can answer ‘yes’ to the following key requirements, then you may be eligible for fully funded training:
1. Do you live or have a permanent place of work within the Welsh Convergence Region? (The Local Authority areas within this region are shown in yellow on the map)
2. Do you work in the private or charity sectors? (Public sector employees are not eligible for fully funded training under ESF)
3. Are you self-employed?
1. Is your company located within the Welsh Convergence area? (The Local Authority areas within this region are shown in yellow on the map)
2. Is your company classed as an SME? If you can answer ‘Yes’ to all four of the following questions, your organisation qualifies as an SME under the EU definition. - Is the organisation an enterprise, i.e. engaged in economic activity? - Does it have fewer than 250 employees? - Does it have an annual turnover not exceeding €50 million? OR Does it have a balance sheet total not exceeding €43 million? - Is it autonomous?
3. Is your Company larger than a SME?
Please contact us for further information.