BA (Honours) Humanities (Part-time) 2018/19
Taught on a part-time basis during the day, evening and weekend on Swansea University Campus and at delivery locations across Swansea and Neath Port Talbot.
You will study modules taught by expert academics in their field through a structured programme of lectures, tutorials and seminars, assessed using a wide range of methods.
BA (Hons) Humanities (6 year scheme)
Students can typically choose to study at the following locations:
- Swansea University, Singleton Park Campus, Swansea
- Swansea University, South Wales Miners’ Library, Hendrefoelan Campus,Swansea
- The Phoenix Centre, Townhill, Swansea
- Canolfan Y Bont, Pontarddulais, Swansea
- The DOVE Workshop, Banwen, Neath Port Talbot
- The Glynneath Training Centre, Neath Port Talbot
- YMCA Neath
- YMCA Port Talbot
Choose two subjects a year from a range of choices
- Social Policy
- Ancient History
- English Literature
- Creative Writing
An extensive range of support is available to all students during their studies:
- Academic Writing Skills Sessions
- Library resources and support from The South Wales Miners’ Library
- IT Support
- Careers and course option advice and guidance
You do not need formal qualifications as all applications are considered on their own merit. Applicants must attend interview and submit a personal statement of up to 500 words.
You may be able to use previous undergraduate level credits or prior learning which we consider appropriate and relevant. Applications for credit exemption must be made before 31 August 2018 and can only be taken into account if your qualifications were gained within the last five years.
Eligible students can apply for a tuition fee loan and course grant to help with costs. For further information visit: www.studentfinancewales.co.uk
Fee bursaries of up to 50% of the total tuition fees are available to those students who are self-funded and are not eligible for a tuition fee loan or part-time grant support.
Money@CampusLife administers a number of financial award funds which are in place to help students experiencing financial difficulties. For details contact: email@example.com
*Please note that funding is subject to change