Applying for a visa to study at Swansea University
Swansea University asks for a deposit from all (non-EEA) International students as a result of the Tier 4 visa arrangements. You must pay a £2000 deposit before we can issue your Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS). Further details can be found below.
As an international student you will probably need a student visa to allow you to study in the UK. This page explains what documents you will need to obtain your visa under the UK Points Based Immigration System.
- When will you be sent your Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) number/statement by Swansea University?
- What will my CAS statement say?
- How can I pay my deposit?
- How can I apply for a Tier 4 (General) visa?
- What if I already have a visa for another University?
More information on applying for a visa under the new points based system can be found at http://www.swansea.ac.uk/isas/immigration/
If you have specific questions, please e-mail the Admissions Office:
Undergraduate enquiries: email@example.com
Postgraduate enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org