Viewing Room Scheme
Improve your employability and save money
- Opt to live in a Viewing Room to get essential experience working on University events
- Get £75 back from your residence fees at the end of the year
- Rooms set aside for students who would like to get involved with Open Days
- Greet visitors and showcase your accommodation
- Rooms are in designated en suite flats in Singleton Campus Residences, Bay Campus and Hendrefoelan Student Village
- Have additional cleaning prior to arranged viewing days
- Approximately 12 events throughout the year between October and April
- Welcome visitors to your accommodation
- Talk about your experiences
- Manage accommodation viewings and tours on event days
For further details of this role, please email Residential Services on email@example.com.
To apply, express your interest in the 'Specific Requests / Course Dates' section of your accommodation application.