2015-2016 Residence Fees
How to pay? Please click here.
- On accepting your offer, you will need to pay a reservation deposit.
- For a single room in university accommodation, the deposit is £300.00 per person.
- For Couple and Family accommodation the deposit is £400.00 per flat.
- Your Reservation Deposit will be deducted from your final rent payment.
Payment of Accommodation Fees
- You must pay either In Full in Advance or by Termly Direct Debit.
- If you have set up a direct debit, below are the dates payment will be collected from your designated bank account.
Residential Services and Data Protection
Many parents/guardians pay the accommodation fees, however, the legal contract is between Residential Services and the student. As such, due to Data Protection regulations, we can usually only discuss the details with them directly.
It's not that we don't want to talk to you, we just have a legal requirement to adhere to guidelines on what information we can give you. We will happily talk to you about any general queries, but we can't go into specific details unless there are exceptional circumstances preventing the student from contacting us. In this case, we would still require an authorisation form to be completed by the student.
Any residence invoices (accommodation fees) will be sent directly to the students University email address. This is also the case for any issues that they may have, we cannot communicate with 3rd parties and will always will respond to the student directly if we receive any correspondence.