2015-2016 Residence Fees
How to pay? Please click here.
- On accepting your offer, you will need to pay a reservation deposit.
- For a single room in university accommodation, the deposit is £300.00 per person.
- For Couple and Family accommodation the deposit is £400.00 per flat.
- Your Reservation Deposit will be deducted from your final rent payment.
Payment of Accommodation Fees
- You must pay either In Full in Advance or by Termly Direct Debit.
- If you have set up a direct debit, below are the dates payment will be collected from your designated bank account.
Residential Services and Data Protection
Many parents / guardians pay the accommodation fees, however, the legal contract is between Residential Services and your son or daughter. As such, due to Data Protection regulations, we can usually only discuss the details with them directly.
It's not that we don't want to talk to you, we just have a legal requirement to adhere to guidelines on what information we can give you. We will happily to talk to you about any general queries, but we can't go into specific details unless there are exceptional circumstances preventing your son or daughter from contacting us, plus we must have your son or daughter's written permission for us to do so.
Any residence invoices (accommodation fees) will be sent directly to your son or daughter's University email address. If you need to know the details, you will need to ask your son or daughter to forward it to you. This is also the case for any issues that they may have, we cannot communicate with 3rd parties so will respond to the student directly if we receive any correspondence.