A Thriving Student Community
Good value accommodation two miles from Campus
- Our largest residence site of 1,600 students boasts a friendly, lively and active social scene
- Self-catered standard rooms with kitchens equipped with cooker, hob, microwave, kettle and fridge / freezer and plenty of storage
- Properties vary, housing between 4 and 10 students with shared bathrooms and kitchens.
- Bathroom ratio on average 1:4 but varies between properties
- A frequent bus service to the Campus, city centre and Gower (limited service during vacations)
- A Spar shop on site
- Local shops, Post Office, banks, pubs and takeaways within a ten minute walk
- Students' Union run the launderette and bar called the Wonky Sheep!
We also have for September 2015 - Dual Campus Experience - HSV September 2015 to January 2016 then move to the Bay January 2016 - July 2016 - 42 Week Contract. Mak sure to indicate on your application form if you are interested in this option.
Got a question about the Student Village? Tweet us @ResidenServices
Click here for:
- Photos of the Student Village
- Room Sizes
- Cost of Accommodation
- Our Residences comparison at a glance
- 2 1/2 miles from the main University campus: 10/15 minute bus ride / 45 minute walk / 15 minute cycle
- 20 minute drive/ bus ride from national award winning beaches on the Gower Peninsula
- 15 minute bus ride / 45 minute walk / 15 minute cycle to the City Centre / train station
Designated areas include:
- Quiet areas - Noise restrictions between 11pm and 8am
- Alcohol Free areas - Students agree not to consume or store alcohol within the flat/House
- Welsh speakers - Siarad cymraeg? Specifc area for students who speak welsh.
- Mature area - This is for students who are over the age of 21
- Postgraduate area - Usually 51 week courses and study after your initial degree.
- Health science area: human and health science students click here.