A Thriving Student Community
Good value accommodation
- Our largest residence site of 1,300 students boasts a friendly, lively and active social scene
- Self-catered standard rooms with kitchens equipped with cooker, hob, microwave, kettle and fridge / freezer and plenty of storage
- The majority of the accommodation is located in the Woodside area and consist of 7-bed flats.
- For student on the Dual Campus option, the house sizes vary from 8-10 beds
- All accommodation is standard; shared bathrooms and kitchens.
- Bathroom ratio on average 1:4 but varies between properties
- A frequent bus service to the Campus, city centre and Gower (limited service during vacations)
- A Spar shop on site, located in the centre of the site near the Student Union bar called the 'Wonky Sheep'
- Students' Union run the launderette located in the centre of the site next to the Spar shop.
- Local shops, Post Office, banks, pubs and takeaways within a ten-minute walk
Click here for:
- Videos and Virtual Tours
- Photos of the Student Village
- Room Sizes
- Cost of Accommodation
- Our Residences comparison at a glance
- Bus Timetables and prices
For more information please see our Residence Information Guide.
- Click here for a location map.
- 2 1/2 miles from the Singleton Park Campus: 10/15 minute bus ride / 45-minute walk / 15-minute cycle
- 20-minute drive/ bus ride from national award winning beaches on the Gower Peninsula
- 15-minute bus ride / 45-minute walk / 15-minute cycle to the City Centre / train station
Designated areas include:
- Quiet areas - Noise restrictions between 11pm and 8am
- Alcohol-Free areas - Students agree not to consume or store alcohol within the flat/House
- Welsh speakers - Siarad Cymraeg? Specific areas for students who speak welsh.
- Mature area - This is for students who are over the age of 21
- Postgraduate area - Usually 51-week courses and study after your initial degree.
- Health science area: human and health science students click here.