+44 (0) 1792 295101
Housing families, international students, and postgraduates
- Our designated quiet residence off campus housing families, international and postgraduate students
- Beck comprises 6 large Victorian town houses converted to provide good quality family accommodation
- Beck House is one mile from the campus - there are shops, banks, pubs and eating places nearby and Primary and Secondary schools within walking distance.
- Regular buses run to the city centre and Gower
- Single students are housed in separate buildings to the rear.
- Single rooms are grouped into flats, with 6-11 students sharing kitchen-diners equipped with cookers, refrigerators, freezers and microwaves.
- Each flat has its own laundry facilities. Students provide their own bedding, crockery and kitchen utensils.
- There is plenty of free car parking in Beck House in the car park within the grounds
- 1 1/2 miles from the main University campus: 15 minute walk / 5 minute cycle
- Shops, banks, pubs and eating-places nearby and Primary and Secondary schools within walking distance
- 10 minute bus ride / 45 minute walk / 15 minute cycle to the City Centre / train station
Types of Rooms
- 67 single en suite rooms
- 29 single standard rooms
- 5 one-bedroom flats for singles or couples
- 24 two-bedroom flats for families or couples
- 5 three-bedroom flats for families
Take a look at the layout on the Beck House Plan
Some of the two and three bedroom family flats may in certain years be used to house two or three single students, sharing facilities.