For 2018 Only Dual Campus Experience
What is the Dual Campus Experience option?
With the introduction of new accommodation at the Bay Campus in we are pleased to be able to offer you accommodation based over 2 sites a fantastic budget option for studying at the Bay Campus:
- 21st September 201 2018 until January 201 at Hendrefoelan Student Village for Term 1
- January 2019 until 28th June 2019 at Bay Campus for Term 2 & 3
You will also have included in the cost of the accommodation:
- Bus Pass (for the 3 Terms) Saving you over £300
- New bedding Pack – Pillow & Pillowcase, Duvet & Duvet Cover & Bedding Sheet & Towel
- Kitchen utensils provided.
- £50.00 for moving costs from HSV to the Bay Campus in January.
This is a package price of £4449.00 which is split across the 3 terms to assist in budgeting.
With the Dual Campus Experience, starting in September, your contract will allow you to spend your 1st term based at the off-campus residence site, Hendrefoelan Student Village, standard room, self-catered accommodation. From the Student Village, there will be frequent bus services taking you directly from the residence site to the Bay Campus and back.
After the completion of your January examinations, you will move to the Bay Campus with your same group of housemates for the remaining 2nd and 3rd terms. Thus giving you not only a reduction in the overall cost of your residence fees but also the great opportunity to spend your spring and summer months by the beach.
DUAL CAMPUS PACKAGE - Please note once you have arrived room moves/transfer request are not available outside of the DUAL CAMPUS OPTION.
This is a package price of £4449.00 which is split across the 3 terms to assist in budgeting and you pay:
* This is the total cost, however, any Reservation Deposit will be deducted from this amount.