Bay Campus Residence
Bay Campus is brought to you by St. Modwen Student Living and is situated in an outstanding location on the eastern approach to Swansea, on a 65-acre site adjacent to a beautiful Site of Special Scientific Interest.
Bay Campus is one of the only University Campuses in the UK with direct access onto the beach and its own seafront promenade. It boasts purpose built facilities for students and summer lets. In addition, the architecture has been designed to ensure a friendly and collegiate feel, creating a strong sense of community.
Click here to view a 360 degree tour: Use the bar at the bottom of the 360 to navigate to different rooms: Kitchen, Ensuite and Bedroom Images
For more pictures of the Bay Campus click here.
The accommodation is made up of cluster flats varying in size from four to eleven bedrooms, with 1 & 2 bedroom flats also available.
There are 12 wheelchair accessible rooms, some of which offer interjoining ‘buddy rooms’. In addition, there is a quota of rooms available for visually and/or hearing impaired students.
You can expect the following from Bay Campus Ensuite bedrooms:
- All rooms have broadband service and personal belongings insurance included in the rent.
- All rooms are equipped with a 3/4 sized bed (except where stated below), bedside chest, desk and chair, bookshelf and storage for clothes. In addition, the room features black out curtains, pinboard and mirror.
- An ensuite bathroom.
- Bicycle storage within the central accommodation courtyard.
- All kitchens are equipped with cooker, hob, sink, microwave, kettle and fridge/freezer. Shared flats (4+ bedrooms) also have a breakfast bar and stools, coffee table and sofa. Please note that cutlery, crockery, and containers for separating residents’ food in fridges are not supplied.
- A dedicated reception area with mail room and help desk.
- All rooms are self-catered. In addition to a kitchen, there is a Tesco Express on campus and a range of catering and bar services on offer across Bay Campus. Please click here for more information on catering, bar and retail services available.
Premium bedrooms offer the addition of:
- A larger room
- A Double bed
- An armchair and drawer unit
- Bedroom is supplied with two single beds (instead of three-quarter sized)
- The ensuite bathroom is shared between the two
One bed flats
- Intended for single occupancy only
- The flats consist of living room/kitchen area, separate bathroom, separate bedroom
- Intended for two singles only
- The flats consist of living room/kitchen area, separate bathroom, two separate single bedrooms
Travel Information to Bay Campus
A frequent bus service will be in operation between Bay Campus, the City Centre and Singleton Park Campus. The journey time between campuses is around 20 minutes.
Bay Campus, Singleton Park Campus and Swansea City Centre are also linked by National Cycle Route 4.
For more detailed information regarding travelling between campuses and across Swansea, including bus routes, prices and schedules please click here.
For more information please see Bay Campus Resident Information.