Get Ready for Arrival
Once you've found out where you're going to be living, you'll be ready to start getting things organised. Follow the steps below to make sure you've done everything you need to before you arrive:
- Arrival information & key collections: Find out when you can move in and where you get your key below.
- Residents Pre-Arrival Checklist
- Check you've done everything before you arrive:
- Student Essentials Checklist - See what's included in your room and what to bring:
- Maps and directions: - Plan your journey
- Join your residence Facebook group
- Resident's network:- Find out about our student volunteers
- Pre order some essentials with UniKitOut - really good deals on bedding, bathroom and kitchen packs which can be delivered to your student accommodation so they're already in your room when you arrive.
- Download and save Connecting to the Wi-Fi
to your computer so that you can access instruction to get on-line.
- Connect with campus life with our Browzer for up to date information about Student Life!
Arrival & Key Collection Information
If you're arriving during term time, check your Key Collection Sheet for details - unless otherwise stated, collect keys Monday to Friday 10 - 4 (excluding bank holidays).
Don’t forget before you arrive you will need to:
- Accept your licence agreement and pay your Reservation deposit
- Complete your Online Induction and tell us when you plan to arrive.
- Check out the Preparing for Arrival information
- Bring your Key Collection Sheet - print from your email or Accommodation Account, we will also accept digital / electronic versions.
And dont forget to:
Different Course Start Date?
Arriving outside of the above times?
- If your arrival / check in date is more than 3 days after the start of your Tenancy you must contact us to request & receive a Late Arrival Reference number email@example.com Failure to do this, even where a Licence Agreement has been accepted, may result in the room being cancelled and offered to an incoming student until such time you will be financially liable for the room and any additional administration charges.
- If you are not arriving Monday to Friday 10 - 4pm, please contact the site during office hours to make arrangements: Click here for contact information