Welsh Speakers


We have accommodation set aside for students who wish to live with other Welsh speaking students.

  • Applications to our university accommodation are particularly welcome from Welsh speaking students.

We have an area of self-catered en-suite Campus accommodation with a 40-week contract set aside for Welsh speaking students.   

  • All returning students are also eligible to apply for this accommodation.
  • For more information please see Singleton Campus Residences 

For those of you who wish to live in the Student Village, we have an area of accommodation set aside - please see more information on Hendrefoelan Student Village.

You just need to indicate on your application if you wish to live with other Welsh Speakers.