Making an Application
Applications for exchange and visiting students studying from September 2013 are now open - apply by clicking here!
Once you are accepted to study at Swansea, the International Development Office will send you information that includes your six digit student number which you can then use to complete your application for accommodation online above.
- We currently have accommodation available in the Student Village and welcome applications from exchange & visiting students
- To be considered for university accommodation, make your application as soon as possible.
- An accommodation brochure for international students is available on request.
- Rooms in our residences are offered and accepted for the period stated in the contracts and is a legally binding contract.
- If you are here for one semester we will only offer you accommodation once we've housed all our full year students.
- It is not normally possible to move out of University accommodation once you have signed a contract, though you may be able to change rooms.
- For complete information on our residences please click here
PRIVATE SECTOR HOUSING
- Accommodation costs are shown on our fees page.
- Payment is required once a term in October, January and May.
- If you have a UK bank account, the easiest way to pay termly is by direct debit - contact us for more information about direct debit payments.
- It is also possible to pay your residence fees with a Visa card or Mastercard - there is a 1.5% charge for credit cards.
- All non inclusive students are required to pay a £250 reservation deposit in order to reserve a room which will then be offset against the first term’s accommodation fees.