Full year exchange students
Although not guaranteed accommodation, you should apply before 30 June to stand the best chance of getting a room in residence. Apply for accommodation.
1st semester students
Take a look at our factsheet: A6 1st semester students factsheet 2015-16
Once you are accepted to study at Swansea, the International Development Office will send you information that includes your six digit student number which you can then use to complete your application for accommodation online above.
- There is a limited amount of accommodation in the Student Village.
- To be considered for university accommodation, make your application as soon as possible.
- An accommodation brochure for international students is available.
- Rooms in our residences are offered and accepted for the period stated in the contracts and is a legally binding contract.
- If you are here for one semester we will only offer you accommodation once we've housed all our full year students.
- It is not normally possible to move out of University accommodation once you have signed a contract, though you may be able to change rooms.
- For complete information on our residences please click here