Support for Care Leavers

Support for Care Leavers

Care leavers image

We assist Money@CampusLife in supporting students who come from a care background. 

We work closely to ensure that care leavers are given the required support with regards their accommodation needs.

Where required, Care Leavers are provided with year-round accommodation.

Care Leavers will also be offered, where possible, a full choice from Residential Services' extensive range of room categories.

This ensures that whether the need is for good value accommodation or a convenient location, Care Leavers will be offered the most suitable accommodation for their individual requirements.

Please note that in order to guarantee year round accommodation, Residential Services may need to request that Care Leavers occasionally move room or residence. 


Further information

If you require any further information about the support available to you, you should make enquiries via Money@CampusLife.

To view general information about the accommodation provided by Residential Services, please follow this link.

If you've got any questions about your accommodation, you can tweet us @ResidenServices

To return to Student Support Services page highlighting the full range of support available to Care Leavers, please follow this link.