Please read steps 1 to 3 before applying
To Apply - You will need the following to hand:
Your student number (this can be found on your offer letter/email to study from admissions)
Date of birth in the following format (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Main Email address (please ensure that this will be active until arrival)
- Parent / Guardian email address
- Firm accommodation choices
STEP 1. Creating an accommodation account
- To apply for accommodation you MUST FIRST 'create an accommodation account'. Below is an example of what the on-line application page looks like:
- Complete the required information such as your student number, surname and date of birth
- Write down the Username and Password as you will need this at a later date to check on the status of your application.
- Make a note of your username and your password, which should be an easy one to remember, such as your pets name, favourite band etc.,
- Some students use their student number as the username and date of birth as a password.
STEP 2. Confirming your email address
- Once registered you will then receive an email to (the account specified) to confirm the accommodation account - you MUST complete this process to proceed
- You may need to close your web pages in order to go back to the applying page (as some computer settings remember the last page visited).
- Please be advised that if you are using Hotmail or a Company Account, the confirmation email may go into the 'Junk Mail' folder. Please register email@example.com as a safe sender!
STEP 3. Make your accommodation choices
- You should now be able to log on and apply.
- You must ensure that you complete all sections. Click here to see the options that will be available to you.
- Once you submit your application you will see the following screen, that means your application has been submitted.
- You will also receive a confirmation email outlining your choices. Please keep this email safe for future reference.