Please read steps 1 to 3 before applying
To Apply for accommodation you will need the following:
Your 6 digit univeristy student number (e.g. 1234565) this can be found on your offer letter/email to study from admissions.
Date of birth in the following format (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Main Email address (please ensure that this will be active until after you plan on arriving)
- Parent / Guardian email address and contact details
- 5 Firm accommodation choices, dont apply in haste, research where you want to live first!
STEP 1. Creating an accommodation account
- First click on 'create an accommodation account' and complete the required information.
Below is an example of what the on-line application page looks like:
STEP 2. Confirming your email address
- To complete the registration, you will need to click on the link within 24 hours (as it expires!) to confirm the accommodation account to proceed.
- If you are using Hotmail or a Company Account, the confirmation email may go into the 'Junk Mail' folder. Please register email@example.com as a safe sender to ensure you do not miss the confirmation email or any future emails from us.
STEP 3. Make your accommodation choices
- Once confirmed your email, you should now be able to log on and apply.
- You must ensure that you complete all sections. Click here to see the options that will be available to you.
- Once you submit your application you will see the following screen, that means your application has been submitted.
- You will also receive a confirmation email outlining your choices.
Helpful Hints to access your accommodation account.
Helpful Hints when using the on-line application system!
- Your Student Number is a 6 digit number (e.g. 800008) from Swansea University and can be found on your emails from admissions.
- Your Surname / Family name should be entered exactly as it is in any correspondence from Swansea University.
- Your date of birth should be entered in the following format: (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Make a note of your username and your password, which should be an easy one to remember, such as your pets name, favourite band etc., Some students use their student number as the username
- If you do not receive the confirmation code you can start the process again and specify a different email address. This will not affect the email address specified for you offers.
- If you are waiting on an email dont forget to register firstname.lastname@example.org as a safe sender in your email account and check junk email.
- Do not use your back browser on your internet, use the back buttons at the bottom of the page to navigate...
- If you have forgotten your password or username you can select 'Reset Details' on the application page and once you have entered some details you will be able to reset your password it will also remind you of your username.
- If you receive the message 'this page cannot be called directly' some computers may need to be shut down completely, this is because (not just a restart) as a last resort to reset the page.
- If you have made a mistake on your application and have already submitted it, please email us email@example.com and let us know, we can then update your account.
- And lastly; If you are having problems, don’t panic, email us and we will back date your application to the date that you first emailed us with the issue to ensure that you are not disadvantaged!
Click here to find out What happens next.