Please read steps 1 to 4 before applying
STEP 2. Confirm your Email Address
STEP 3. Complete the form with your choices of accommodation
STEP 4. Ensure you have the information required!
STEP 1. Creating an accommodation account
To apply for accommodation you MUST FIRST 'create an accommodation account',
- Complete the required information such as your student number, surname and date of birth
- Write down the Username and Password as you will need this at a later date to check on the status of your application.
- Keep your 'Username' familiar such as one you use on other accounts.
- Your 'Password' should be an easy one to remember such as your Pets Name, Favourite Band etc.,
- Some student use their student number as the username and date of birth as a password.
STEP 2. Confirming your email address
- Once registered you will then receive an email to confirm the account, you MUST complete this process to proceed
- You may need to close your web pages in order to go back to the applying page (as some computer settings remember the last page visited).
- Please be advised that if you are using Hotmail or a Company Account, the confirmation email may go into the 'Junk Mail' folder. Please register firstname.lastname@example.org as a safe sender!
STEP 3. Making your accommodation choices
- You should now be able to log on and apply.
You must ensure that you complete all sections. Click here to see the options that will be available to you.
The final screen of the application process should read 'Thank you for completing your application on-line. We will contact you on the email address provided when we have processed your application'.
- You should also receive a confirmation email.
STEP 4. Ensure you have the following to hand:
Your student number
Date of birth
Firm accommodation choices