Swansea University

Enrolment & Module Selection

Confirmation of Award Title and Nomenclature

See also:

You should pay particular attention to your academic record when enrolling with the University and check your academic details thoroughly. Final-year Undergraduate and Postgraduate Taught students, in particular, must check the details of their degree titles and degree nomenclature (e.g. BA, MA) because this information will be used in the production of award certificates, award ceremony booklets, transcript and the Higher Education Achievement Report (HEAR).

Final-year undergraduate students must therefore ensure that the academic details are accurate since the University will not normally allow any transfers of programmes in the final-year of study and certainly not beyond the end of the first two weeks of the Michaelmas Term.

This requirement does not apply to 'Associate' and 'Exchange/Visiting' students.

< | Enrolment >